"Well how much was the ticket?"
"I don't know, I just gave it to my Mom"  

"I was going to, but it was hard"

"It was kindness week at my school...And I didn't"

"What if a mute person has no hands"


Sunday, July 13

The most useless blog post yet

Name: Chad
Scripture: Proverbs 21-22
OAP:
I really didn't want to do this again, I haven't since Hume, I didn't at Hume either. Actually, I still don't want to do this. I'm not sure if I am going to. (Judging by the way I am writing this I have been reading way too many stream of consciousness authors) I got sick of pastor answers while at Hume, sick of the nonstop growth and learning that has been happening with me for the past 6 months, sick of God teaching me things and discovering things about myself, sick of learning how to love God better. Scott and I decided to be accountable about the blog this week, but reading quickly over Proverb 21, I don't think that I want to yet.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Thanks for posting again. I appreciate how your posts shake me up. "The prospect of the righteous is joy, but the hopes of the wicked come to nothing." - Proverbs 10:28

Scott Callisch said...

Does this mean I win?