"Well how much was the ticket?"
"I don't know, I just gave it to my Mom"  

"I was going to, but it was hard"

"It was kindness week at my school...And I didn't"

"What if a mute person has no hands"


Sunday, July 13

Lions for Lambs

Name: Scott
Scripture: Matthew 17:19-21
"Then the disciples came to Jesus in private and asked, 'Whhy couldn't we drive it out?' He replied, 'Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you c an say to this mountain, 'move form here to there' and it will move Nothing will be impossible for you.'"
OAP:
I don't fully understand why Peter and the gang weren't able to drive out that demon because of little faith. They obviously had to have had some degree of faith to be following Jesus, so it was obviously bigger than a mustard seed or whatever.

Maybe the reason that I have been asking God 'why have I not been hearing you or seeing cool things from you' is because I have not had enough faith that he will do things or something.

Show me where I am lacking in faith. Point out my weak areas so I can try to deal with them.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Good to hear your heart Scott. May God bless you, "Since you have been raised to new life with Christ, set your sights on the realities of heaven, where Christ sits in the place of honor at God’s right hand." - Phil. 3:1