"Well how much was the ticket?"
"I don't know, I just gave it to my Mom"  

"I was going to, but it was hard"

"It was kindness week at my school...And I didn't"

"What if a mute person has no hands"


Monday, July 14

i dont want this to be another day

i want to live now.

"19We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one. 20We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true—even in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life." - 1 John 5

i hate the state of the world we live in. i hate the depravity i constantly find myself sinking into. i know the truth and life God offers me and how badly i need it. i know it well. but do i take it as my own? im tired of days and weeks and routines and the things around me. i know there has to be something more here and i believe that. i find god in moments, interactions, situations. and those are some great moments. but most other times suck pretty hard. why am i not living in him always? i feel like my life has become an on/off switch. and most off the time im just off.

No comments: